Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Yes, yes, yes



OK, got it.
A one hundred percent fabulous photo of my Malka and I.

We get on so well. She makes me grin, lots. And is definately right up there on the shortlist of my biggest fan. Though you have to be a bit careful, if I've spent any length of time with her and anyone gets a report on how I'm doing you could think that I'm talking, walking, reading, doing advanced calculus, performing brain surgery, solving world poverty ...

But it's great to have a greatest fan who isn't a parent. I know it's only one step removed, but I can pretend the cheers and laughter and smiles elicited have a ring of objectivity about them. I love it. Go Malka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home