Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Libi B'Mizrach - My heart lies in East


Here I am on the swing (see postings on see-saws and sea-saws passim), and I'm missing my mummy. She's gone a gallavanting to Israel, leaving me with my dad, and my thumb for company.
The thumb isn't bad. Today I am reminded of cheeky little bottle of milk I tasted a couple of weeks ago, fruity, but still dry - a Sancerre, perhaps.
But it doesn't make up for my Mum being far far away.
So here I am looking a little wistful.

Anyhow that was a couple of days ago. She's back.
My Mummy went to Jerusalem and I got a Kippah and a couple of Fisher Price stacking plastic things. The kippah is very tasty and the plastic makes a great noise when you bang it into the floor.

Oh, did I mention I'm crawling.

I'm crawling.

Watch out world, here I come.
Just not very quickly, and anything above ankle height is still safe. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home