Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Mary Poppins is nothing


This is Elian,
My first nanny.
She was great, 'was' because she's left already, she was here for about three months from when I was pretty little.
She liked to laugh, liked to make me laugh and taught me lots of Portugese... which I've already forgotten.
We used to go play on the swings and just hung out laughing (are you getting the sense of a theme here).
But then the other family who she worked for wanted her full time, so off she went.
Sad.
But I've got a new nanny now, Eva, she also laughs lots, but this time I'm learning Hungarian.
A csitari hegyek alat - or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home