Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Monday, September 04, 2006

There are a few of my favourite things



So this is my idea of heaven.
There's the Hebrew letter mat. And look how nicely I sit on it. Actually sitting is not the best bit about it. The best thing is chewing the letters. Personal favourites include the aleph - I'm a mystical sort in training.
And then there is the whizz, whirr thing bought for my by great uncle and aunt, Peter and Marion. Loads of fun, keeps my attention for, oohh, minutes.
And finally the jangly ball thing. I'm really close to getting the hang of it. You pick up a ball and drop it in he middle and it jingles and jangles and makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home