Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Monday, September 04, 2006

עין גדי



Not sure about all the chronology around here. This is me back in Israel, I mean same trip as the trip I went on when I saw Dod Dan - see blog passim. We're at Ein Gedi, the beautiful oasis in the Negev Desert. My mum took me in all the pools and I kicked and grinned and wow.
And despite the heat, I coped. Everyone was very proud of me, and then back in the car and konked out.
Snnnnnooorrreeee ZZZZZZZzzzzz.
Actually the piccies of me snorring are on the El Al plane on the way back. You have to twist your head round to get it - or twist the computer, but I recommend the neck, unless you are my uncle - long story.
The whole trip co-incided with a gathering strom on the Northern Border. There were kidnappings of Israeli soldiers and hundreds of katushah rockets aimed at the Galil, but it was almost bizarrely peaceful in Jerusalem and further South.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home