Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I saw the sea, the sea saw me





This is all very complicated.
The see-saw was a couple of postings back, and now we have the sea-saw.
And then there is the saw-sea, which is how I look in the photos.
We went to Poole for the day, to stay at Ella Zik's place. Actually her grandparents, Simon and Susan think that it is their place, but really, they are just looking after it for us little 'uns. We had a great time, my mum and dad drove down after Shabbat, while I slept in the back, and then we had a play on the beach, and a walk along the pier in Bournemouth and played with the dogs and practiced my all-new proprietary zerbutt noise and, goodness, you woulda thought we were there for more than 24 hours, but I went to sleep in the car in Poole, and next morning, I was back in London.
Very handy this teleportation thing. I must remember how to do it for when I get older and want to get away without my parents having to drive me anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home