Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Nearly is perfectly good enough for now


This is me not quite crawling.
I can get up on all fours, and rock backwards and forwards. I can even do it with a certain sense of purpose.
But I'm not getting anywhere just yet.
The only way I've found of taking one hand off the floor is to put my head down on the floor as a counter-weight, which I am not sure is really helping matters.
Still, it'll come.
And in the mean time my parents still can have all their wires and pretty glass and shiny things arrayed around the house at less than six feet from the ground.
I will have my way with all those, oh so tempting and oh so fragile and oh so tasty things soon enough, but for now I'll have to stick with flapping my hands in the air until someone comes and picks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home