Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Shake That Lulav


It's Succot time.
The really big news is that I HAVE A TOOTH.
At last.
I know the big excitement is when one comes out, but I'm pretty excited at one coming through.
It's bottom right front as you look at it.
And now when I bite on my dad's hand ... he knows about it.
Ahargh!

So this is me in the apalling under-decorated succah my Dad and Uncle built. Give me a couple of years and we'll have some finger paintings and other bright fun things.
And I;ve got my own lulav, actually it's not really mine.
My dad only let me play with it, sorry shake it, one the last day of the Festival just in case I broke .... oh, what's that little thing that's fallen off the lemon-like thing, was that important?
Ah.
So that's why I couldn't touch the etrog until the last day of the festival. Got it.

Autumn is coming, I'm ready, bring on the funky little duffle coats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home