Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

So Farewell Friend



This is me, my mum, Lori and Anna Sarakinsky on Anna's first birthday. Also the first anniversary of our finishing our NCT classes. In fact Lori never made it to the last of the classes and while my birthday was still, at that time, five weeks away. We've done a lot, this past year, I've been folowing in her wake, largely. But we look really similar. Lots of curly hair (unlike our respective dads) and big smiles. I like her, my parents like her parents.
It's been really fund, and now they are off to the other side of the world. Sydney! Hmpf.
OK, so we wish them well and all that, but imagine a time, if you will, many years into the future, when I put her name into Google, or whatever you do then, and ... some enchanted evening and all that.
OK, that's my dad typing.
But it would be fun to cross paths again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home