Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Friday, November 17, 2006

His father's son


It has been said that I look like my mum.
It has even been said that I look like my mum's dad.
It has even been said (to my father's face!) that I look nothing like him.

But here, for the first time, we can produce proof-conclusive that I am a genuine Gordon, decendent of a fine line of Gordons (well they all changed their names, but you get the idea).

This is my first time eating humus.
Those of you who know my dad (and uncles) know of our vague obsession with pureed chickpeas and I am happy to say, I seem to have their humus-munching genes.

Forget genetic finger-printing, forget facial similarity, what we are talking here goes to the very essence of a man.
Do you like humus.
Oh yes, I love humus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home