Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gone to the dogs




Mumma took me to the doggies today.
Loads and loads of doggies, at Earl's Court.
Apparantly I went last year, but I don't remember things like that, and besides - no photos on the blog, it didn;t really happen.

So there were big doggies and small doggies and the best of all this massive St Bernard.

I particularly liked playing with the doggies in the cage, it felt somehow safer, and note how I only picked on doggies my own size. This is me with some Scottish something or other with a name so long, how on earth are you to expect that I'm going to be able to remember it.
Oh, and the cages - probably important to make this perfectly clear.
Despite any appearance to the contrary, and despite my reputation and willing to take a nip out of any hand that feeds me, as it were ... I'm not in the cage, it's just an optical illusion, OK!, no need to call out social services or anything, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home