Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Alors, dans le jardin






You see, j n'ai pas oublie mon francais (though I don')t seem to be able to find how to type accents and circumflex thingummies).
Anyhow, it's autumn.
And that means leaves.
And I'm doing the gardenning while dad is faffing around with a camera.
I mean it would be a whole lot faster if he would just put the thing down and help me cleaar up these leaves.
But I suppose, one the other hand, as wise man once say - if a leaf falls in the garen and no-one sees me pick it up and put it in the bin-bag, does it make a sound?

I remain, Sirs, your polyglot, gardenning philosopher,

A bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home