Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Jolie Paris




My mama and dada (I can say both of those words) took me to Paris for the day.
I mean, I don't know why dada went. He seemed to spend most of his time in a room with a bunch of Rabbis and other Jews. Surely he could that in London!

Anyhow, mama and I had a tres bonne time. You see, not only English, Franglais too, aren't I bi-lingual, ooh, and I know the la-la-la song for lighting candles, does that mean I can count Hebrew. Tri-lingual, and not even two years old.

We went to the Tour Eiffel, which was OK, but then I got to discover croissants. Oh Boy. You would never guess it, but though each one looks the size of my tummy, when you chew them down really well you can get five or six in there. Ahh, la vie en rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home