Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back in Blighty





And here is me back in a slightly cooler clime. I've just been for a dip in the pool. Really fun, and gosh, hard work. Oh on the subject of swims my Auntie Jaime has just done the Channel. The Channel!!That is seriously intense. Now I think I like water, I like a good long bath at the end of the day, but 14 hours, seven foot waves, jellyfish and all. That is seriously hard core. And raising a huge amount of money for MS. Well done Jaime. (you can see more at http://mermaids4ms.blogspot.com/ where there is a very cool video shot by auteur directeur Nicky and a link to the fundraising page.)

This is Bob and I, doing stuff we really love to do together. I really like that photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home