Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bonne Vacance























I just spent a week with my grandma and grandpa in France, everyone was having too much fun to take too many photos.

The thing is, you see, I grin just so cutely that no-one thinks of anything else.

Well, this is me playing in the very fun and funky little play area at my grandparents place.
And then me having a quick nosh on the veranda.


And then my dad and I going swimming.


This last one is a bit odd. The whole swimming thing was going great on my trips to the Council pool in Swiss Cottage, but now, get me in a funky little one-piece and put me in a beautiful pool in the South of France, and all I want to do is sit in my dinghy and look cute. As for getting in the water, phwah. Or more accuratley WAAAW.

(You see I do cry).


But France was fabby,


A tout a l'heure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home