Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

There are a few of my favourite things





























OK, I'm recycling titles, but then I do get to eat every day, well, three times a day, or more.














So ... here is me with taramasalta ... 'taramasalata, cassata, mousaka, souvlaki, bazuki, retsina and chips', matza and date spread (it was just
Pesach you see) and then salami, wow! salami better just shove it all in at once just in case some wicked and cruel parent decides that I shouldn't be able to shovel it all in and it is well known that little people need lots of salami to become big people.






And then, rather excitingingly for those of you who follow this blog with the same sort of manic, 'how's he doing is he ... yet' energy of my parents, here I am eating some omlette all by myself!! With a fork!!! Aren't I cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home