Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Up Up And Away




















This is us in Devon.




This is going to take a bit of explaining. Originally we had this idea of getting on a plane and going somewhere hot, but then we decided that our poor planet didn't really deserve another blast of carbon dioxide so we went to Devon. And I got to fly a daddy airplane, which only contributes a little carbon dioxide to the atmosphere when my daddy gets out of breath. Zoom Zoom Zoom, we're off to the moon.


I had a great time until it all got a bit windy and coldy and snuffly and streamy and I had to get back in the car - more carbon dioxide. Told you it was going to get coplicated.


As for the piccies, hmmm. Daddy decided to put in the one of him looking smiley on the basis there are enough piccies of me looking smiley elsewhere (see blogs passim), and then he kept on zooming so fast that mummy couldn't really take a decent piccie. Lots of blurs, lots of half-in half-out of shot, lots of shots of my back, but I still think it's worth a post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home