Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

At Least Cheese is Better Than Ham







So among the ever growing list of skills and talents I am developing on a day-by-day basis, I am proud to announce that I can now pose for the camera.



Point a lens at me and I'll grin goofily. Personally I think that goofy is the new black, darling, but apparantly it is less cute than the completely unprocessed head thrown back giggle, see entries passim. Really there is no explaining the taste of grown ups.

So this is me, just another day at the office. A hard morning's play at the coal front (toy box) - pose, a gentleman's luncheon - pose - and bath - pose. Smile at the camera now, grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home