Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A little bit maroon




And I've started school.
How grown up is that?

This is me on my way in.
I'm not looking that excited. I grant you.
But the purple isn't really a reflection of the mood. It's just the uniform.

I came to school on the back of my daddy's bike - which was very wheee.
We did do the whole photograph on the doorstep thing, but I didn't have my uniform sorted out then, I've posted that photo too since I now look happy, but I'm not sure it really counts.

I had to borrow a sweater from Charlotte. Mine still haven't come yet.
Charlotte is very lovely, but a good bit taller than I and her mummy, also being sensible, has ordered the size too large for her, which means that it all hangs a little on the loose size and my admirably swelte physique has been traduced - I now look like a berry, which I'm not so sure was the point.

I'm settling in and fighting a bad attack of the snuffles, so things are a little rocky and more than a little tiring. (not helped by my daddy's new job keeping him up until the middle of the night when I often fancy a late night wail and cuddle).

Exhausting this school business.
Still, give me a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll have learnt quite enough to have the rest of the year off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home