Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm a BROTHER



Hurrah,
At last.
I mean I know I was late on arrival but I thought this next little one would turn up more quickly.

I should have worked out something was up when Greg came to take me to school on Tuesday morning. And the fact that I didn't get to see my mummy very much.
And then, I went off to Eva and Greg's for the afternoon and came back and, whadya know, I'm a brother.
My mummy is looking a little on the tired side, it has to be said, but very lovely.

And my brother - how cute is that!
I can't believe I was ever that young.
And he doesn't really talk or play. That's going to have to take some work.
But I'll take him under my trusty wing and he'll do just fine.
I'm sure.

And his name is Harry Lior Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home