Carmi Gordon

Welcome to my life. It's been a fairly gurgle gurgle kind of existence so far, but who knows. Watch this space.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

My favourite Godmum

So, we Jews don't really have Godmum's, but I have Susannah and she got to carry me in for my brit (I won't hold it against her). That makes her my kvatterah, but that seems a strange word, so she's going to be my Godmum anyway.
The plan is I will grow up with poetic inspiration and love, from her and loads of people.


Hello Carmi

Well. I figured that it's time for me to add my ha'penny's worth and as you'll soon discover I like to talk, and write... anything with words really. There'll be poems aplenty coming your way.
But this time I will keep it short and sweet to say... Welcome! I think it's genius that your dad has set up a blog for you. He's amazing like that (also bakes bread as I discovered today). Wish I had a blog, but I'm a bit of a technophobe. No doubt one day you will be teaching me how to use some new fathomed technology.

I was with you today briefly and you were SNOOZING. You looked very peaceful. I hope you like to sleep. It's one of my best hobbies. And dreaming, there's the rub, as Mr S said. I've got lots of Mr S quotes to teach you over the years.

Not sure how to sign off - wonder what you'll want to call me? For now here's to say welcome to the world. Your parents are very thrilled. We all are. Lots of joy and fun and wonders in store.
With love,
Godmum Zan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home